As a part of Room 8 Group delegation, Dragons Lake attended GamesBeat Summit 2022 to take part in the panel discussion on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We talked about hiring practices, workplace culture, external branding aspects, and the positive impact of DEI on business processes and game design.
Alongside Sergii Miroshnychenko, the Head of PC/Console Service Line, and Melissa Lee, the CEO of Massive Black, the delegation of Room 8 Group at the event was represented by:
- Miguel Doherty, the Executive Producer at PUGA Studios,
- Matthew Zoern, VP of Games at Solid Bash,
- Sandy Heslop, the new Head of CG, Trailers Cinematics Unit,
- Adam Keating, VP of Global Business Development,
- and David Cohen, Senior Business Development Director.
We previously announced our participation at Gamescom 2022, where we presented our recent projects, showed expertise, and met old partners and new friends. Read more about Dragons Lake exhibition at Gamescom in our article 👉🏻