- Europe, Remote
- Upper - Intermediate
- Art & UI
Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games
to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
Our team is looking for a talented UI Artist to iterate on concept sketches, deliver high-fidelity comps and bring visual designs to life. Interdepartmental collaboration is crucial in this position, where user experience and visual aesthetics meet to provide our players with high-quality experiences.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Deliver high-quality work, ranging from initial sketches to high-fidelity visual comps for game features, core UI elements, and iconography
- Work with the UI Lead and peers to generate assets for menus, HUD, buttons, widgets, backgrounds, data displays, top-down maps, and other game features while maintaining a consistent visual aesthetic throughout the UI
- Implement designs in the engine, ensuring visual and functional standards
- Collaborate with user experience designers, engineers, and other artists to iterate on features until they reach AAA quality
- Contribute to pipeline and process improvement discussions
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 2+ years of experience working in visual media, with a focus on user interface design
- Portfolio demonstrating examples of user interface and iconography
- Solid knowledge and experience in visual design, motion design, typography, and iconography
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, or other industry-standard design tools
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Basic understanding of user experience principles
- An ability to receive peer and stakeholder feedback and iterate based on that feedback
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough)
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses)
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.