- Europe, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Management & Administrative
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and results-driven Talent Acquisition Sourcer to recruit and source top talent for our growing game development studio! Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and working closely with our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, you will be responsible for developing robust talent pipelines for our hiring needs across disciplines within a highly competitive market. This is an exciting, challenging, and rewarding role and a great opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic work environment, with continuous opportunities for learning and development. Contribute to the growth and success of the business and help us achieve our goal of making great games!
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Leverage creative and advanced sourcing techniques to build a robust and diverse talent pipeline of active and passive candidates through various channels and sources, including (but not limited to) LinkedIn Recruiter, various social media platforms, networking events, professional job fairs, and student career fairs, referrals, etc.
- Work collaboratively with talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers to gain an in-depth understanding of our hiring needs and priorities and develop a recruitment sourcing strategy for various roles
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience during every interaction and touch point with current and prospective candidates
- Partner and develop strong relationships with hiring managers and other key stakeholders within the studio
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies
- Act as a studio ambassador through attendance at various industry events, university, and professional career fairs, etc.
- Drive and own recruitment-related projects as needed
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Multiple years of experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition role, with a heavy emphasis on sourcing
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and other platforms to fill hard-to-fill and specialized positions within a highly competitive market
- Proven experience sourcing and assessing talent for technical and/or creative roles
- Superb relationship-building and communication skills
- Experience and success with using diverse and creative ways of sourcing and attracting talent
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain focus under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines and fulfill extensive hiring demands
- Tactful and diplomatic with demonstrated discretion and business acumen
- Adaptable and flexible – willing to help out where needed in order to meet our business needs and goals!
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship);
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.