- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Art & UI
You will be working alongside the combat design team to create high-quality visual effects that complement combat moves, scripted events and combat arenas, under the guidance of the Lead Artist and Expert Artist to achieve a consistent level of quality.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Create high quality in-game visual effects and particle systems.
- Create and tweak real-time shaders.
- Master the editor’s tools and pipelines for VFX creation and optimization.
- Work closely with combat designers, artists and programmers in order to achieve aesthetic excellence.
- Telegraph combat actions (melee strikes, projectiles, AOE) with visual cues that are easily understood.
- Create and optimize particle effects including: natural phenomena such as rain or wind, fog, explosions, destruction, smoke, and fire.
- Follow concept art, story boards, written descriptions, and scripts to prototype and implement FX in game.
- Work within the p
ererformance limitations and set budgets.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Demonstrable experience in AAA videogames or similar real time projects.
- Experience with real-time/game engines such as Unreal or Unity.
- Experience with particle systems and geometry based visual effects.
- Strong image creation and edition skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles;
- At least strong Intermediate level of English
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.