- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Engineering & QA
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Develop new and maintain existing code base for current and future projects.
- Constantly analyze and optimize solutions.
- Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
- Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format.
- Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Strong experience with Unity and it’s subsystems (UI, animation, physics, rendering, audio, networking, performance profiling etc.)
- Strong C# knowledge
- Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.).
- Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring).
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous systems.
- Writing solid, optimized, production-ready code.
- Excellent performance optimization skills (CPU/GPU/Memory etc). Understanding of C# code optimization best practices.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough).
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship).
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents.
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.