- Remote, Poland, Romania, Spain
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Art & UI
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL: Oversee a number of core gameplay features and take them to their final quality. The buck stops with […]
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Oversee a number of core gameplay features and take them to their final quality. The buck stops with you!
- Work closely with the level design and gameplay teams to create mechanics, interactive objects and set pieces;
- Solve challenging technical problems using creative and innovative ideas;
- Troubleshoot relentlessly, chasing down issues on behalf of the team;
- Create tools to optimize workflow and help the design team to iterate more efficiently;
- Author complex scripted scenarios;
- Identify and solve technical issues for the other designers as the product goes through Alpha, Beta and Final;
- Discover, define and share information and best practices across the team.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 4-5+ years of game industry experience;
- 2+ years of experience designing games as a Lead Technical Designer;
- Ability to provide focused and inspiring creative leadership, and to coordinate and motivate a whole team;
- The ideal candidate is part designer and part programmer;
- Experience with text-based scripting or programming languages;
- Experience with Maya/Max or other professional 3D packages;
- Experience creating tools and solving technical problems for design;
- Must have completed a Computer Science and/or related degree;
- Must be friendly, assertive and team-oriented.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.