- Porto, Barсelona, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Art & UI
We are looking for a talented and experienced Technical Animator, who would contribute to improving our pipelines & workflow regarding the technical aspect of animation working on projects of the AAA level.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Implementing characters & animations into Unreal Engine 4/5;
- Developing new and improving existing gameplay animation systems and animgraphs;
- Ensuring that the in-game animation setup is top-quality, and benefits the player’s experience in gameplay and visual perception;
- Master the engine and animation tools in terms of knowing the limits and propagating the corresponding changes to pipelines;
- Test work in-game to provide feedback and suggestions;
- Collaborate closely with engineers, animators, and designers, providing each other with support and brainstorming new ideas;
- Rigging and skinning characters and props;
- Work with physics systems for rigid/soft bodies, hair, and cloth.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in video game technical animation;
- Strong understanding of Node Based state machine creation and modification in UE4;
- Understanding of fundamental rigging & animation principles;
- Relevant software experience – Motionbuilder, Maya or Blender or 3Ds Max, and UE4;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Artists and Software Engineers;
- Ability to explain technical aspects to Animators, animation aspects to Engineers, and all aspects to Game Designers;
- Open-minded team player attitude;
- Passionate about playing and making video games.