- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Art & UI
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a Senior Level Artist to act as a bridge between the Level Design and Environment Art teams.
You will be a part of the whole process of level creation, starting with translating concepts into 3D shapes, defining key architectural elements, asset creation, grey boxing, lighting and all the way to placing small props, rocks and foliage. Use 3D props, architecture, lighting and VFX from an existing library to bring levels to life. In our crew we value talent, self-motivation, and team spirit. In return, we provide an friendly environment with wide decision-making autonomy and opportunities for growth.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Create core tile sets, prefabs, organic shapes and key assets for both architectural and organic environments;
- Closely work with both the Level Design and Environment Art teams to help translate grey box levels into strong visually charged architectural spaces and maintain moment-to-moment gameplay established by the design teams;
- Help to develop future workflows and tools. Engage with the level designers, 3D art teams & lighting artists to share knowledge and best practices;
- Check and optimize the performance aspects of levels throughout all development stages;
- Ensure that the map is playable at all times.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Foundation in the traditional arts.
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure and silhouette in regard to modeling.
- You love architecture and have an excellent eye for interpreting reference and concept art. You have a solid appreciation for how things work in real life.
- 3+ years of experience as a Level Artist in the video games industry.
- Proficient in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Blender, Unreal, Photoshop and Houdini.
- A team player, flexible with new ideas and open to direction and changes.
- An active contributor to the craft, promoting a transparent and learning culture within the team.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.