- Kyiv, Warsaw, Limassol, Remote
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Art & UI
We are looking for a talented and experienced Game Designer who would help us guide the engineering team on our partnered AAA titles on Unreal Engine 4 for PC and Consoles. If you’re up for a challenge, don’t hesitate and apply! 🙂
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Able to drive and follow-up on prototyping (both digital and paper-based) with other game designers and programmers;
- Daily coordination with Production, Art, Tech, Game Design, and other teams — both internal and external teams.
- Define game features and create relevant game design documentation.
- Oversee implementation of features to ensure they are built according to specs.
- Decide on needed iterations through play-testing, usability, and live ops.
- Take concepts from one-pagers to complete game designs with the help of your team.
- Participate in prototype efforts to prove-out early design concepts.
- Ability to communicate your designs and vision to colleagues from different professional backgrounds.
- Thorough understanding of games’ commercial appeal, and motivations to different player demographics.
- Take accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Work unsupervised and take ownership and full responsibility of specific features and systems.
- Multi-task like a pro.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 2-5+ years of game industry experience;
- 3+ years of experience designing games as a Game Designer;
- At least one PC or Console game shipped as a Game Designer;
- Experience creating visual presentations of the game idea/mechanic and pitching it to internal or external teams;
- Proficiency in clear communication of complex concepts, including experience in creating project documentation.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience working with Behaviour Trees, EQS, and other such systems;
- Very strong problem-solving abilities;
- Strong English both written and verbal;
- Passion for PC and Console video games is a must!
Would be a strong plus:
- Previous experience shipping first or third-person action shooter games;
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, its Blueprints.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough).
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship).
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents.
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.