- Porto, Barcelona, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Art & UI
We are looking for a Senior Concept Artist, responsible for creating pre-visualization work that includes but is not limited tolarge scale establishing atmospheric environments,character, and props, blending significant industry experience and artistic versatility to a variety of production tasks. Ideal candidatepossessesthe agility required to move quickly between technical and artistic challenges. In addition, Artist must leverage experience and knowledge to provide feedback, mentoring, and recommendations throughout the course of product development.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Serve as a mentor for the art team, assisting in training while sharing techniques and workflow;
- Create pivotal content for new or existing properties;
- Assist in setting the artistic direction for new and existing properties;
- Assist in setting quality targets for new or existing properties;
- Provide detailed and relevant feedback across a variety of creative material;
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and critique marketing and advertising art;
- Utilize industry experience to provide clear recommendationson team structure, company policy, and artistic direction;
- Serve as a “Jack of All Trades” assisting production across a variety of disciplines;
- Show an expertise across a variety of artistic disciplines including design, composition, color theory, rhythm, and balance;
- Set your own example in resolving artistic and technical challenges;
- Create work seamlessly throughout a diverse selection styles and sensibilities;
- Show a proven track record of dependability, consistency, and highquality work;
- Supervisory responsibilities;
- Provides feedback, mentoring, and recommendations to art teams.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Foundation in the traditional arts;
- An exceptional understanding of color theory, anatomy, composition,form, shape, perspective, lighting, and painting;
- Expert understanding of Photoshop or equivalent required;
- Expert in 3D packages such as Blender/Maya, texture tool sets and Z-brush a plus;
- Ability to adapt to proprietary tools;
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules;
- Willingness to receive direction and work closely with the team;
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship),
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave,
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.