- Porto, Barcelona, Warsaw, Remote.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Engineering & QA
Next great challenge is coming:
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Develop code for multiple platforms including console and PC;
- Rapidly gather, understand, prototype and create effective game solutions;
- Apply prototyping techniques to demonstrate the validity/invalidity of a gameplay idea;
- Produce clean, concise, expressive, and well-managed code;
- Work closely with designers and programmers to create functional working game-play;
- Optimize game and engine systems in order to ship products;
- Take ownership over your code and systems and work to improve those systems autonomously.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- A proven experience in game development;
- At least 3 years of experience with Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience coding AI, UI, game balance, questing, inventory and multi-player systems;
- Excellent coding skills in C++, Blueprints and traditional game related languages;
- Ability to optimize and debug code for Console and PC platforms;
- Rendering pipelines, shaders, compute, and other GPU technologies;
- Ability to create code that is easy to understand and maintain.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.