- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- Upper - Intermediate
- Engineering & QA
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Render Developer who will rock the Game Development Industry with us.
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to work together on a game project. From our side, we always offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Work on a game engine;
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms;
- Develop new, maintain and optimize existing graphics related features;
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, GPU/CPU synchronization and platform-specific problems;
- Research and suggest improvements to processes and pipelines.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Strong hands-on experience writing C++ applications;
- Familiarity with rendering system architecture, internal structure and algorithms;
- Experienced in shaders, geometry processing and lighting;
- Knowledge of one of the shading languages (GLSL, HLSL, etc.);
- Experience writing fast and efficient code where GPU speed and memory constraints are paramount;
- Experience working with GPU performance analyzing and debugging tools (AMD CodeXL, PIX, RenderDoc etc.);
- Experience working on the render engine;
- Operating with memory on low-level knowledge;
- Good communication and team skills.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.