- Porto, Barcelona, Warsaw, Remote.
- English: Advanced
- Management & Administrative
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Project Manager who will rock the Game Development Industry with us.
Our Dragon’s family is a team of highly professional specialists, who share a real passion for what we do — bringing the world together through gaming experiences. You will help our team to do everything better, quicker and make game development more efficient and exciting. Your future colleagues are true dragons who will support you with your career development and reaching goals. If you’re up for a challenge, don’t hesitate and apply!
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Work on related multi-platform (PC/console) projects;
- Concurrently manage a project;
- Manage expectations of stakeholders, management and clients;
- Effectively manage project scope, schedule, budget, and resources;
- Use your extensive knowledge of production methodologies to help maintain a high-quality bar;
- Take ownership of sprint meetings, daily/weekly tasking and tracking status;
- Act as a partner with creative leadership to ensure goals and deadlines are being met;
- Contribute to a positive work environment and encourage team members;
- Work with software: Jira, Confluence, Trello.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Experience leading a team of 10-15 members;
- Advanced level of English;
- Understanding of project management methodologies;
- Experience with Atlassian tools: Jira & Confluence;
- Strong problem solving abilities and able to stay on-task without supervision;
- Capable of multitasking and managing numerous priorities simultaneously;
- Adapting to the team’s workflow, without being rigid;
- Strong attention-to-detail abilities and follow through on tasks, no matter how small they are;
- Experience in the game development industry on a similar position will be a significant advantage.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.