Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will maintain communications with Korean-speaking clients. Responsibilities under this role include helping to organize team plans, budgeting, milestones and discussions to ensure a smooth partnership between the 2 studios, managing the language barrier.
Expectations are clear:
- Mandatory advanced/fluent level of Korean language;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a project manager;
- Deep knowledge of project management;
- Deep understanding of modern and classic management frameworks for project management: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and ability to explain the pros and cons for each of them, experience working with at least two of them;
- Hands-on experience working with a client-facing team for over a year;
- Experience managing a mid-sized team (up to 10 team members) including customer relations and satisfaction;
- Ability to manage client satisfaction and proven experience working with difficult cases;
- Understanding of project management reporting tools and methods, ability to pick up proper technique for a specific case, and explain why;
- Ability to tell the difference between outsource/product development, understanding of the specifics of business models and main business drivers;
- Ability to manage up to 3 (5-7 ppl/project) projects in parallel;
- Advanced level of English.
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Maintain communications with Korean-speaking clients, to help organize team plans, budgeting, milestones;
- Hold discussions to ensure a smooth partnership between the 2 studios, managing the language barrier;
- Work together with a more experienced Production team member to ensure that every process is followed accordingly and that they get all the help they need with the team itself.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.