- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- Upper - Intermediate
- Management & Administrative
Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to work closely with the Project Managers\Producers and provide support and assistance in all aspects of project reporting, analysis, and delivery. The Project Coordinator will work collaboratively with other departments (Financial, Business Development, Operations) and support stakeholders to identify cost-effective approaches, leverage existing systems, and help mitigate operational and business risk.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Support Project Managers with daily tasks in compliance with applicable company regulations, procedures, and guidelines;
- Facilitate information flow between Project Managers (PM) and employees;
- Create and keep project documentation up to date;
- Use administration tracking tools: JIRA;
- Monitor employee’s data maintenance in internal tools;
- Be in charge of time tracking and absence requests coordination, timesheets data collection, validation and verification with client tool, and regular workforce allocation;
- Support the recruitment process for the project;
- Prepare reports/ statistics on PM’s request;
- Participate in project meetings — planning and organizing.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- At least one year of experience in a similar role: Project Coordinator/ Junior PMO/ Office Manager
- Upper-intermediate (written and spoken) level of English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of JIRA (JQL), MS Excel, and proficiency in MS Office;
- An ability to feel comfortable and be flexible in a fast-changing environment;
- An ability to learn rapidly;
- An understanding of IT specifics, development process;
- Basic knowledge of Project Management fundamentals;
- Passion attitude toward the videogames industry.
GROW WITH US – WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.