- Kyiv, Warsaw, Porto, Barcelona, Remote
- Management & Administrative
Dragon’s Lake Entertainment is a best-in-class multi-genre PC & Console game development studio. Our partners are the legends — Gearbox, 505 Games, Epic Games, etc.
We are a team with common values and fairness is our main policy. Here you will work with professionals who rock the gaming industry.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and risks.
- Be responsible for day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Act as a liaison between various production departments.
- Prepare and oversee schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensure timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Participate in review meetings.
- Help to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 5+ years of overall experience as Project Manager/Production Manager
- At least 2 year in AAA game dev as Project Manager/Producer
- Familiar with game development SDLC, what methodologies are used in modern studios, and how they evolve
- Has an understanding of specific job disciplines used in game development and has a deep understanding of the game development pipeline for specific resources.
- Knows how to work with feature and service teams.
- Knows the basic difference between game engines (in a commercial way) and how the game is working.
- Can explain several pipelines for specific production needs (art or dev).
- A deep understanding of modern and classic management frameworks for project management: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean), can practically explain the pros and cons for each of them in AAA.
- Knows how to manage stakeholders’ satisfaction and has proven experience working with difficult cases.
- Has an understanding of project management reporting tools and methods in game dev can pick up proper technique for a specific case, and explain why.
- Ability to communicate easily in English.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough).
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship).
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents.
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.