Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO who will join the team responsible for assisting the CEO in communication with customers and company departments. Come join us!
Expectations are clear:
- Experience working in a similar role will be a plus;
- Ability to think creatively and find a solution of any spontaneous situation quickly;
- Advanced English (spoken and written);
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning, interpersonal and prioritization skills;
- Ability to learn fast.
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Participate in online meetings with customers and departments’ teams (business development, marketing, sales operations, recruitment etc.);
- Be involved in all business processes within the company;
- Prepare notes and summarize information for different departments;
- Plan and manage the CEO’s calendar (meeting reminders, monitoring deadlines, etc.);
- Brief the CEO on up-coming meetings and deadlines for both internal and external commitments;
- Convey the CEO’s personal instructions to the staff;
- Monitor task performance and report on work performed;
- Support of the CEO in daily administrative tasks;
- Help in preparing presentations.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.