- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Game & Level Design
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Mission Designer who is devoted to telling stories through gameplay, creating unique events and experiences and developing high quality missions and quests on our partnered AAA titles for PC and Consoles.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Design and implement missions/quests, events and all sort of gameplay content;
- Take full ownership of missions’ creation from paper design, through implementation and prototyping with visual scripting and other tools, to final stages of polish and bug fixing;
- Work closely with the level design and gameplay teams to create mechanics, interactive objects and set pieces;
- Solve challenging technical problems using creative and innovative ideas;
- Troubleshoot relentlessly, chasing down issues on behalf of the team.
- Identify and solve technical issues for the other designers;
- Discover, define and share information and best practices across the team.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Experience with Unreal 4 Blueprints, Flow Graph, or other visual scripting tools;
- Full understanding of moment-to-moment experience in games and how to control it through a level and mission design;
- Good knowledge of Level Design and some blockout creation expertise;
- Understands narrative design and is able to convert and enhance narrative through gameplay;
- Experience creating documentation, maps, pacing/flow graphs and diagrams;
- Must be friendly, assertive and team-oriented;
- 3+ years in game development in a Mission, Level or Technical design role.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine and Blueprints;
- Knowledge and experience with simple scripting/programming languages (C#, Lua, Python, etc.);
- Computer Science and/or related degree.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.