- Porto, Barcelona
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Art & UI
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and experienced UI developer who will become a Rockstar in the Game Development with us.
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Implement UI for Player Interface and other in-game systems;
- Create and support scalable and flexible UI elements;
- Identify risks for tech/development and proactively propose solutions;
- Produce reliable, efficient, and bug-free code;
- Optimize code, and test/fix bugs.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Solid experience in game development;
- Proven experience of UI programming using game engines;
- Strong C++ knowledge;
- Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.);
- Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring);
- Writing solid, optimized, production-ready code;
- Performance optimization skills (CPU, Memory etc.);
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous systems.
YOU`RE A ROCKSTAR IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working in an international cross-site team;
- Experience working with shooter games.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.