- Porto, Barcelona, Warsaw, Remote.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Art & UI
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious C++ Engine Developer who will rock the Game Development Industry with us.
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to work in close cooperation on a game project. From our side, we always offer suitable tasks, ability to grow alongside with continuous feedback and support, ther required tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Work on a game engine;
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms;
- Develop new, maintain and optimize existing low-level systems including but not limited to memory and resource management, streaming, audio and rendering;
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems;
- Research and suggest improvements to processes and pipelines.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Operating with memory on low-level knowledge;
- C++ classes and Inheritance;
- Lambdas, closures;
- Reference counting, smart pointers and garbage collection;
- Understanding of algorithms and data structure;
- Knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, asynchronous and lock-free programming;
- Performance optimization skills (CPU/Memory). Experience writing fast and efficient code where CPU speed and memory constraints are paramount.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.