Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Lead Producer who can inspire and lead our production team, and manage budgets, timelines, and industry representation. If you have a strong production background, exceptional communication skills, experience in delivering top-notch AAA games, and have a solid professional network, we want you to join our team.
Expectations are clear:
- 5+ years of experience in the video game industry, with a proven track record of managing and delivering successful game projects
- At least 1 year in AAA game dev as a Lead Producer
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to create and manage development schedules, set milestones, and keep projects on track and within budget.
- Knows how to work with feature and service teams
- A deep understanding of modern and classic management frameworks for project management: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean), can practically explain the pros and cons for each of them in AAA
- Knows how to manage stakeholders’ satisfaction and has proven experience working with difficult cases
- Ability to communicate easily in English
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Lead and inspire our production team
- Participate in defining the project deliverables and risks
- Be responsible for day-to-day production management of the teams
- Act as a liaison between various production departments
- Prepare and oversee schedules and budgets and maintain them on a daily basis
- Ensure timely delivery of assets and milestones
- Help to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship;
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.