- Remote, Poland, Romania, Spain
- English: Upper - Intermediate
- Engineering & QA
Next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Lead C++ Engine Developer who will rock the Game Development Industry with us.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Lead projects starting from pre-sale and estimation phases.
- Mentoring team members
- Work on a game engine;
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms;
- Develop new, maintain and optimize existing low-level systems including but not limited to memory and resource management, streaming, audio and rendering;
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems;
- Research and suggest improvements to processes and pipelines.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Operating with memory on low-level knowledge;
- C++ classes and Inheritance;
- Lambdas, closures;
- Reference counting, smart pointers and garbage collection;
- Understanding of algorithms and data structure;
- Knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, asynchronous and lock-free programming;
- Performance optimization skills (CPU/Memory). Experience writing fast and efficient code where CPU speed and memory constraints are paramount.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take on challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.