- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- Upper - Intermediate
- Management & Administrative
We are a dynamic and scalable full-cycle Console & PC Game Developer and focused on next-gen AAA games creation.
Our team is veterans of the gaming industry and has worked on well-known world-class games.
- Management of Knowledge Management system in the company.
- Knowledge Management strategy design and implementation
- Knowledge Management policies and instructions creation
- Knowledge Management initiatives implementation
- Working close with contributors and experts, and other functions related to Knowledge Management system realization
- Motivation program implementation in frame of Knowledge Management system
- Development and implementation of tools for collection, systematization and sharing of knowledge
- Management of active KM tools: knowledge database in Confluence, knowledge sharing channel in Slack.
- Coordination of collection and processing of data via all KM tools.
- Preparation of templates and instructions to provide reliability of Knowledge Management system
- Checking and publishing of articles in Knowledge database
- Coordination of Research & Development project: backlog collecting, team time tracking control, tasks management
- Analytical data (including R&D as a part of Knowledge Management)
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- Tech experienced is appreciated
- Understanding of modern game development process
- Understanding of different areas and technologies of game development (engine, render, front-end, backend, UE4 etc.)
- Experience of retrospective conducting
- Analytical background
- Good indirect management and communication skills; able to motivate, influence, and inspire at all levels
- Upper-Intermediate English (verbal and writing)
- Experience of working with Confluence: spaces creation and maintenance