- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- Art & UI
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL: collaborating cross-discipline to help create decks and pitching material for both internal IP development and external pitches to AAA publishers across […]
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- collaborating cross-discipline to help create decks and pitching material for both internal IP development and external pitches to AAA publishers across the globe.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- You have 2+ years of experience working in design environments and/or has a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design;
- Knowledge of the current video game market, core art styles, and genres;
- Have a passion for design and outstanding technical skills with Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with new media technology/software;
- Can collaborate confidently with team members and have a passion for cracking tough strategic and design problems;
- Evidence of creative solutions that supports project goals.
- To be considered, please provide a comprehensive portfolio
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship);
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.