Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
We are looking for an Executive Producer who will manage the day-to-day operations of all commercial projects, striving to execute the release plan, overseeing the team, and delivering the games to a high standard. The project portfolio is about several tens of iconic franchises and new games from the world's best game development studios.
Expectations are clear:
- Extensive experience as a Producer within the games industry
- Have worked on two or more shipped AAA game titles
- Experience managing a team of 20 or more
- Strong project management skills
- Mastering Business Planning and Resource Management
- Native or Fluent in English
Becoming one of the Dragons you will:
- Have Robust Presentation and Solution Design Skills
- Conduct Analysis of new commercial initiatives based on internal and external tech architecture, new or established processes, content, capabilities, and market opportunity.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and fluidity, comfortable interpreting requirements from a range of sources and translating those into actionable plans with specific business outcomes and operational objectives.
- Work with other internal Dragons Lake teams to support in auditing capabilities of potential external studio development partners, and assess the requirements and risks of projects based on such due diligence.
- Act as the connecting anchor point between internal business units and external partner studios.
- Ensure that milestones are delivered on-time, on-budget and complete as per the approved development plan, and that the mile-stone submissions maintain alignment with the established plan.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship;
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.