- Porto, Barcelona
- English: Upper-Intermidiate
- Engineering & QA
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be a part of the Dragon`s Lake Entertainment!
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Creating and maintaining build and deployment pipelines.
- Collaborate with the DevTeams, QC, Art and others to optimize the CI/CD system.
- Setting up and monitoring build infrastructure.
- Work on ways to improve development, testing and release processes.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts, experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Ability to interact with Windows and Linux OS via cli (powershell/cmd, bash).
- Being able to read\write automation scripts (python, groovy).
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Perforce).
- Experience with container orchestration tools(docker, docker-compose).
- Understanding of network principles and related protocols.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Jenkins Shared Libraries
- Understanding of Unreal Engine 4 build system.
- Experience with logging and monitoring systems.
- Experience with IaC tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc).