- Ukraine, Remote
- English: Intermediate
- Management & Administrative
Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games
to the next level together with Dragons Lake.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Proficient user of google sheets (tables, scripts, charts);
- Experience in dashboards creating and supporting;
- Experience in finance analytics will be a big plus;
- Understanding of data management system;
- Good communication skills and a team worker;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Self-organized and very accurate to details;
- Analytical mindset.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Analytics and reporting: building and preparation;
- Guide for reports preparation;
- New metrics implementing;
- Data management owner within a Service line;
- New analytical tools preparation and presenting;
- Revenue recognition process support (Dynamics system support);
- Budgeting process: participants and close work with the finance department and stakeholders;
- Project activities within responsibilities.
Grow with us – we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.