- Kyiv, Warsaw, Remote
- English: Upper - intermediate
- Engineering & QA
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable […]
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals to cooperatively work on a game project. From our side, we are always trying to offer suitable tasks, ability to grow and constant feedback, necessary tech mentoring and direction to pursue your goals.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- Implement backend systems and services for games and extend existing games with new online features.
- Analyze and improve performance.
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues.
- Assure scalability and robustness of the system.
- Incorporate monitoring.
- Avert security vulnerabilities.
- Research and suggest improvements to processes and pipelines.
- Identifying technical obstacles and generating solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Communicating with other team members, internal customers and external stakeholders to determine requirements.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- 4+ years of backend development experience.
- Experience in the game industry for at least 1 year on a large-scale PC/console online title as backend/server developer.
- Good programming skills/experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core.
- Hands-on experience in debugging, performance and memory usage optimization, databases profiling, code review, refactoring.
- Understanding of network stack.
- Grasp of stateless, stateful and serverless models.
- Proficiency with databases (Relational, Key-Value).
- Familiarity with message queues.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of modern containerization and orchestration technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon EKS.
- At least strong Intermediate level of English.
Grow with us, we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough).
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship).
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents.
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Join Dragon’s Lake Entertainment and take challenges you’ve always been dreaming about.