- Ukraine, Remote
- English: Intermediate
- Management & Administrative
Dragons Lake is a best-in-class multi-genre game development studio providing advanced tech and design solutions for AAA/AA+ projects on PC & Consoles in association with Room 8 Group. We unite game dev professionals worldwide, working on high-end titles, co-developing, and porting with leading AAA publishers and developers in the industry.
EXPECTATIONS ARE CLEAR:
- Confident user of google docs and sheets;
- Proficiency in Jira and confluence;
- Administrative experience;
- Budgeting experience;
- Good communication skills and a team worker;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Self-organized and very accurate to details;
- Analytical mindset.
BECOMING ONE OF THE DRAGONS YOU WILL:
- SLA control for the support functions: Admin, IT, HR, Legal departments;
- Licenses and equipment budget preparation and ordering new ones;
- ISO auditing participation and related policies review;
- Participation in new process design and implementation for support functions.
Grow with us – we’ve got you covered:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Join Dragons Lake and take on challenges you’ve always dreamed of.